Header Ads

Breaking News

{Messages} No more fruitless efforts - Pastor E. A. Adeboye [September Holy Ghost Service 2016].


 Image result for rccg logo
Topic: No more fruitless effort
Text: Luke 5:1-7
Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

Points
* God loves fruitfulness because that was His first commandment to man- Gen 1:26
* God loves children because they are His own - Ps 127:3, Mark 10:13-15, Mathew 21:15-16, Psalm   50:23.
* God hates fruitlessness -   Luke 13:6-9.
* God hates abortion and   miscarriages - Exodus 23:26, Phil 1:6.
* 2Samuel 6:20-23- The only time God allowed barrenness was when He punish Micah, Gen 29:31- Rachael but God remember her- Gen 30:23-24.

Prayer of Thanksgiving
* Thank God for what He is about to do in your life.

-  How do I know from now that my fruitlessness will end?

1. You will cooperate with God - Ps 23:6
Prayer
Father I will cooperate with you please make me very fruitful

2. You will obey Him to the later
Prayer
Father i promise that I will obey you please make me fruitful 

3. You are going to enter into a covenant with God -1 Samuel 1:9-20.
Prayer
Father make me your partner so that I will never fail again.

Prophesy - The Lord said that there is someone here that he is going to give me a major breakthrough that will cancel all my past failure.

4. God Himself will decree your fruitfulness and nobody can stop it- Gen 1:20-22, Gen 18:9-14, 2Kings 4:8-17.
Prayer
Ask God for anything you desire.

No comments